Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Quilt Kits

 

 

I have selected the next two quilt kits that we will be assembling for volunteers to piece. The first one is called "Block in a Box", and the second is called X's and O's. We hope to cut 10 patterns of each quilt. Think of all of the fabric we will use up....
I am also toying with the idea of the first annual "Margaret's Hope Chest Quilting Retreat". I was inspired by an article in my Better Homes and Garden quilting magazine. I am thinking August....two days....one night.....I am still thinking. Let me know if you are interested.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

hoekstra family said...

These quilts look really hard! I'd love to do a quilt overnight. Let me know when and where.