Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 14, 2011

Still Alive and Kicking--or at Least Quilting



Despite a massive amount of last minute tasks before the BIG MOVE I am still quilting.  I can't leave the country without finishing these projects because I don't have room to pack them in the suitcases.  I like the feeling of starting a new life in a new place with a WIP "blank slate".  Of course, this will never truly happen because I have ideas and fabric for projects that I want to start with as soon as possible but at least I am not dragging along old projects.  
And so I finished off an I Spy top (above) and it will travel to the prison giveaway in November. 
If you like I-Spy quilts jump over to Sandra's blog--she has a parade of I-Spy quilts that may inspire you this fall.
As I have mentioned a million times, we never have enough sport themed quilts--this one is basketball
 I also finished this quilt for the giveaway in November.  I am linking this quilt to Swim, Bike, Quilt
I am beyond happy that we have received several quilts from this collection!  Yeah! I will cover that in another post before I leave :)
Orange backing and quilting detail.

2 comments:

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

looks great! I noticed quite a few people sent you their quilts, too. :)

Baernat said...

Nice post thanks for ssharing