Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This one is for Baby I

 

We just delivered this quilt to Baby I. Sorry this picture was taken before it was finished off-I guess I forgot to take a photo after it was finished-oops! Baby I has a severe cleft palate and lip which will need lots of attention and patience over the next months and years. I grew up with his mom-Kim. Her and her husband have now adopted 9 children from all over the world-Baby I just arriving home with them last week! They truly have a heart for orphans and are doing their best to show God's love to them. If you click on His Hands-His Feet on the sidebar, you will be taken to their blog-quite interesting. You can scroll down a bit and see a picture of Baby I snuggled in his quilt-so sweet!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: