Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 8, 2012

Project Hope Updates


 I have been meaning to write this post for quite some time now......
We wrapped up the March/April Project Hope--it is June after all.  The strings blocks were all wonderful-thanks to everyone who participated this time around: Tami, Dhia, Lynn, Mary, Cinda, Lori, Dorothy, Emily, Irene, Barbara, Faye, Florence, Anita, Cindy, and Beth. 
Here is the top and backing for Gabriella's quilt.  I still have to piece the top for Nisaiah. 




The May/June Project Hope blocks have started arriving in the mail!  It is not too late to join us.  All of the project details are HERE.  Take a look and make a few (or more!).
Here are the results of the color survey I took--you can see what colors we need more of (if you are on the fence). 
61.5%
Red

46.2%
Orange

46.2%
Yellow

61.5%
Green

69.2%
Blue

53.8%
Purple


I have really enjoyed these projects and getting to know some of you better.  We will have two more projects this year---one in September/October and one in November/December.  I am taking July and August off from the computer (for the most part) and enjoying our long summer in Michigan.

I have some more quilts to share and two very exciting pieces of MHC news to share but I will do that later in the weekend.

No comments: