Thursday, December 19, 2013

Quilt Finishes 2013

Well, it has been a l-o-n-g and busy year for me personally so my quilt production was a little low but I am always happy to go back and see what my quilting year looked like.  These are all the quilts that I finished--as in quilted and bound and ready to go.  I have several tops that I finished this year that are waiting their turn but I guess they will make it into the 2014 group.

I had a few personal quilts that I finished but the majority of the quilts were for Margaret's Hope Chest and have already found their new home. 
I hope you have had a quilting year that you can look back on with a smile!


















5 comments:

sunny said...

That's a pretty impressive parade!

margaret said...

you have certainly made lots and lots of beauties here

Jasmine said...

Looks like you have gotten a lot done, even if it was not as much as you would have liked. They are all lots of fun!

TwynMawrMom said...

WOW! You are prolific. I would be proud to have completed any one of those! I guess I make a lot of small baby quilts, but that's not the same category at all! Congrats.

Syed Kazim Ali said...

Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
HotCurrentAffairs