Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' Quilt

 If you want to find me this summer I will be....
...in Michigan
......having a picnic
.........on this quilt
..............with my FIVE children.

That's right friends, we are getting very close to traveling to China to pick up our newest daughter.
I will introduce her properly as soon as we get our Travel Approval from the Chinese government.
Until then, I will be dreaming of 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow'.



4 comments:

Amy Friend said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations to you. She is simply adorable.

Emily said...

A beautiful quilt for a beautiful girl! That song is one of my most favorites of all time. Good luck with your adoption!

beth said...

so exciting... can't wait to 'meet' her! all the best!

Melanie said...

Congratulations to you and your family! I hope she is able to join all of you very soon!