Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let's Get Organized!

We have been overwhelmed (in a good way) with fabric donations over the past two months and "fabric central" aka my mom's basement was not looking good. Ouch.
Enter my beautiful sister Amy and like magic-we have a new organized fabric collection again!
Now, we can actually locate the fabric we are looking for without getting lost in a shin-high pile of pinks, purples, and plaids!
Plus, my dad is a much happier Margaret's Hope Chest supporter!
Thanks Amy!



5 comments:

beth said...

I'm glad Dad is happy. Looks like you have LOTS of quilts to make there!!! :)

Carol E. said...

WOW. Looks like a quilt store! Have fun sewing.

Amy said...

Couldn't have done it without your help, Mom, Dad, and Barb's! So pretty! I love order!

hoekstra family said...

Looks great guys! I think I might get back in the quilting mood soon.

Tracy said...

WOW!!!! I got my first comment and I can not believe that it came from a blogger as big as you. Thank you so much and we both will have to work on one project at a time. Thanks again you made my day!