****GIVE AWAY IS NOW CLOSED*****
Once again, Margaret's Hope Chest is joining Sew, Mama, Sew in her May Giveaway Day. In true MHC fashion we are putting our own little twist on it. Interested??? Read on....
Our mission at Margaret's Hope Chest is to give quilts to individuals and families who are experiencing seemingly hopeless situations. Do you know anyone RIGHT NOW who could use a gift of HOPE? Through this giveaway, we would love to help you serve someone you know by giving them a quilt.
This year we have TWO quilts that we would love to give away with your help. One is for an adult and one is for a child.
*****EDIT******Please note that these quilts are for people who need HOPE due to a HOPELESS SITUATION--only comments that recommend someone who fits this description will enter the draw--THANKS :)
QUILT A is for an adult. It measures 69 inches by 87 inches. If you want to know the story behind this quilt see THIS POST.
QUILT B is for a child. It measures 39 inches by 41 inches. This quilt was made by a volunteer quilter and we have been saving it for a special occasion. Oh, how I LOVE this quilt.
If you would like to "win" one of these quilts for a person that you know who could use some extra HOPE please read these guidelines:
- Leave a comment and tell me which quilt you want to be entered to "win"-Quilt A or B.
- Please share a brief explanation of who you would like us to give the quilt to and why.
- Be prepared to provide me with a mailing address for this person--if you "win" this quilt it will be sent directly to the person you nominated.
-Drawing will close at 8pm on Thursday, May 20.
-My kids will randomly pick one commenter for each quilt using a highly scientific method (HINT: it involves little slips of paper and a hat).
- We will video tape the drawing and post it here on our blog on May 20 at 8:10 pm (it usually takes me a few minutes to remember how to post videos).
- Please leave an e-mail contact in your comment.
We can ship anywhere in the U.S.