Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 15, 2010

DESPERATELY NEED HOCKEY/BLUE THEMED QUILT FOR BOY WITH 11/18 BIRTHDAY

**UPDATE** A quilting angel from Iowa just called me and she has a hockey quilt for John!!! Thank you!! I had a few others offers for other quilts that weren't hockey themed--thanks to those ladies too!  I love the team spirit behind what we do!
Hi Friends!  I am in desperate need of a quilt with a hockey or blue theme for a young man on our 'Wrapped in Hope' list. This boy is named John and his mom and dad are in prison :( He will be turning 12 this week. His original quilter is not able to make it.  We need a quilt ready to go.  MHC will be more than willing to reimburse for postage---if you have a quilt that you could donate--please, please, e-mail me and I will forward you his mailing address.

3 comments:

marilyn said...

Yay quilters!

Anonymous said...

I have a quilt for John! I sent you an email for his address!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am so happy someone came through for you!!!