Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Finished Top

 
 
 
I continue to plug away at tops that we recieved for the HOPE SQUARED project. I finish one about every 3 days or so. At this rate I should be done with them around this time next year!!!! Seriously, we got 150 quilt tops!! Yikes! I am NOT complaining--I am thankful for the opportunity to get really good at machine quilting :)

The quilt giveaway on Tuesday went very well. Here is a comment from one of the ladies who works at this particular shelter;

"Cannot thank you all enough for the beautiful gift of quilts for our guests last night. It couldn't have happened to a nicer group of kids. I am still in awe of the joy on the children's faces when receiving the quilts. Priceless!

Thank you for making it such a special evening with the books, music and treats."

Pictures are still coming-when I get them I will post and describe the mission of this particular shelter in Grand Rapids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: