Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's In the Details

I just got back from spending 6 glorious days with 500 of the most beautiful quilts I have ever seen! I photographed each one of them and can't wait to share them with you. They are UNBELIEVEABLE. Really.
Just look at some of these details...

 
 
 
 

Such care was taken on so many of the quilts. Details like this say to a child "You are special" and "You deserve my time and attention". I love it when strangers affirm a child's worth-that brings HOPE.

I have so much more to share so please come back everyday this week for more neat DETAILS!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I am so pleased that you exceeded your goals. I know that three of the quilts came through the mention on my blog and I am so pleased that a small contribution on my part could yield some true comfort.

Thanks for doing this project!

Eileen said...

Awww...that's my little quilt in the thrid picture (I think it's (265) photo 276 in the Picasa gallery)! Thank you for posting it! It was the first quilt I ever finished, so I'm just pleased as can be that it turned out pretty cute! It was such an honor to be a part of this project ~ thank you! I can't wait for the kids to get their quilts!