Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 6, 2012

Bet You Can't Guess What I Finished This Week....


 Yep, more HST tops.  I am up to 8 finished tops and I love each and every one of them.  Aren't these great bright tops?  I think they will look so amazing on the beds of 24 boys in Honduras.  I might even need to go down there are see them in person :)  
Now it is back to the designing board--I have 263 more HST's to fit together into 20 (?) more tops.
Good thing my sister arrives tonight for a week--and it looks like there is a bit of rain in the forecast :)
Have a wonderful weekend.  We are off to a Good Friday service followed by a church picnic and kite flying which is a HUGE tradition here in Bermuda.  I will share any cool pictures I get.
Blessings.




4 comments:

Emily said...

Those look fantastic!

Lynn said...

How exciting, they are terrific and how fun - I see some of my blocks in there! Enjoy your visit with your sister!

Barb in Mi said...

Wow, they look fabulous - and I even detected my blocks. Happy Easter!

SeeLifeMarvels said...

They are beautiful. So glad you could use my less than perfect HSTs. :)