Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 20, 2012

Three Sets of 'Twins'

This week, in another episode of 'How Many Quilts Can You Make Out of Donated HST's?' I have three sets of 'twin' quilts to show.  I am short on words today (and long on unfinished housework!) so I will just post pictures and again say THANK YOU to those who send HST's--I have been working non-stop for 5 weeks and I still haven't reached the end of the pile! 




I am linking up to Amanda Jean's 'Finish it Up Friday' and going to clean some bathrooms! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Heidi Staples said...

These are wonderful!!

Lynn said...

Terrific! I just mailed some blocks to you this morning. Can't wait to see what the next blocks are!

hoekstra family said...

LOVE the sports ones...

trish said...

Love your quilts! There is just something about half squares. :o)