Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Emergency Quilter Needed

Hi everyone! We have need for an emergency quilter for Tre who will turn 13 on May 5.  His original quilter was in a car accident last week and can't finish his quilt.
Here are some of Tre's favorite things:
Dogs, Cats, Football, Blue, Black and White
Sounds like a fun one to make or maybe you already have something made that would fit this description.  Please e-mail me if you can help. Thanks!! 

God is so good--he provided a quilter for Tre in just a few short hours!  Amazing--thank you Julianne!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Do you need a quilt top or a finished quilt? I can do the quilt top for you...

Julianne said...

I can ask around for a longarmer to do the quilting if need be..

marilyn said...

yay for emergency quilters :) My oldest turns 22 on May 5. I can't believe I am old enough to have a 22 year old daughter! Yikes, where did the time go?